CFS Brands is seeking to hire a Sr. Human Resources Manager – Latin America reporting to
the Vice President of Human Resources for our facilities located in Mexico and to partner with the sites Leadership Teams. This position will collaborate with site HR Teams to ensure compliance with applicable labor laws and Corporate policies and standards, as well as assisting with strategic implementation of organizational initiatives.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Provide expertise and guidance in the development and implementation of human resources policies to meet organizational needs and comply with local laws.
- Provides guidance in the implementation, development, and maintenance of human resources information systems to ensure record keeping and reporting requirements are accurate and timely.
Provide expertise in the research, evaluation, and implementation of other HR automation software solutions.
- Provide compensation expertise and support to sites to include partnering with management to address any compensation issues, assisting sites promotional opportunities and internal equity and training and education on compensation philosophies and practices.
- Create coaching and mentoring partnerships with site HR managers and their teams; create joint development and coaching plans; facilitate learning opportunities; provide relevant, high-impact feedback; is an effective role model for development.
- Will provide leadership and partnership in employee relations, change management, recruiting, retention, employee engagement, performance management, career development and compensation management.
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings with site human resources team to exchange information and provide ongoing support and problem resolution
- Analyzes site trends in turnover, hiring, promotions, separations, and grievances to determine support or action needed to adjust unfavorable trends
- Will ensure leadership and employees are informed of the HR policies and practices, programs and proposed changes that affect employees and/or operational effectiveness, utilizing excellent communication skills verbally and written which are critical for this role.
- The ideal candidate will be able to implement appropriate change management plans in a fast-paced environment as required.
- Must be able to drive continuous improvement and lean activities to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Participate and support talent succession planning to include identifying bench strength and development plans.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in related field Required
- Minimum 5 years' progressive Human Resource experience in manufacturing environment
- Minimum 3 year’s Human Resource experience with Mexico
- Experience working in HRIS (SAP, Oracle, ADP Vantage, Sistema Tress)
The type of experience required to effectively perform the essential functions and responsibilities of this position are:
- Demonstrated experience in diverse payroll environments and benefits programs
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex analytics, identify trend analyses and interpret data, driving business recommendations
- Proven ability to manage a wide variety of HR programs, change management and roll-out of corporate HR initiatives.
- Proven ability to change the business through creative problem-resolution, policy creation or lean efforts.
- Proven ability to build effective partnerships with site HR and leadership teams.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, bias for action and results orientation.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement & Lean Principles
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong interpersonal savvy and composure especially in critical events
- Working knowledge of Mexico Labor Law, Seguro Social, IMSS, etc…
- Business acumen or ability to quickly acquire business knowledge
- Must be bi-lingual in Spanish (verbal and written)
- Up to 20% travel to Mexico locations
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- HR Experience in Mexico: 2 years (Required)
- Progressive HR in Manufacturing environment: 5 years (Required)
Please mention that you come from HireForThem
when applying for this job.