Red's is the fastest growing frozen natural food company in the US, still led by our founder, and we need strong players ready to play on a winning, entrepreneurial team. Red's is distributed in most major retailers such as Publix, Kroger, Ahold, Sprouts, Wegmans and Walmart.
The Human Resource Manager (HRM) is responsible for the evaluation, development, administration, and overall management of the North Sioux City human resources program. The HRM is responsible for ensuring that North Sioux City is in full compliance with all local, state, and federal labor laws, regulations, and directives. The HRM is also responsible for ensuring that the NSC Facility follows all the Red’s All Natural human resource related policies and procedures.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop a Human Resource scorecard that defines HR/People based KPIs, metrics and goals
- Champion Safety as a Member of the Site Leadership Team
- Implement and recommend modifications to the company’s compensation program
- Create and revise job descriptions
- Conduct annual salary surveys
- Develop, analyze, and update the company’s salary budget
- Assist the Site in developing, managing and maintaining staffing requirements
- Develop, analyze, and update the company’s performance evaluation program
- Ensure quality Performance Development Reviews are conducted
- Develop, revise, and recommend personnel policies and procedures
- Maintain and revise the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Perform benefits review and ensure local administration
- Oversee recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Conduct new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Execute and oversee exit interviews
- Work with the Site Director to manage local Workers Compensation expenses
- Maintain department records and reports
- Participate in administrative staff meetings
- Maintain a company directory and other organizational charts
- Recommend new policies, approaches, and procedures
- Act as the primary point of contact for supporting Temporary Agencies
- Ensure proper execution of wage administration, accounting, and issuance to Red’s Employees
Qualifications and Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business, or associated areas of emphasis.
- PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP/SHRP/SCP Certification preferred.
- Bilingual capability a plus.
- Minimum of Seven years' experience in managing Human Resources for like industries.
- Detailed knowledge, experience and understanding of the laws and regulations related to labor management.
- Ability to work well with others with diverse backgrounds and at various organizational levels both internally and externally.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver professional services.
- Talent for multitasking with superior attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to work well both independently and with cross functional teams.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
This position operates in a professional office environment and within in the manufacturing operation.
- The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and other office equipment.
- Must comply with all GMP and PPE requirements.
- Position requires ability to communicate and work well with peers and multiple cross functional teams.
- Climate extremes found in all areas of plant operations.
- Subjected to changing of priorities, time pressures, constraints, and high level of related stress during peak volume periods.
- Apply today 605.799.1301
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Human Resources Management: 8 years (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Please mention that you come from HireForThem
when applying for this job.