We are looking for an HR manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. What is an HR manager? To us, an HR manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development, compliance and talent management. The job of HR manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have happy employees and a productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR manager job description and specification.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Oversee the entire "life cycle" of an employee relationship from recruiting to termination.
- Understand, implement and manage on boarding, corporate compliance, time & attendance, payroll and HR-related issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process. You are instrumental to successfully hiring, training and processing employees. You will further manage staffing levels, scheduling, etc.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
A portion of your duties will be able to completed in a remote office. Details can be discussed.
- hr generalist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Livermore, CA 94551 (Required)
Please mention that you come from HireForThem
when applying for this job.