- Bachelor's degree, advanced college education in a related field (Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, Industrial Engineering or alike) or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ Years of related management experience. Contact center experience a must.
Join Amazon's Employee Resource Center (ERC) team and help make a difference for all Amazonians. The ERC provides HR assistance to Amazon employees, in the form of accurate, consistent, and timely responses to inquiries from various contact channels – phone, web case and chat. The ERC primarily exists to help Amazon employees find answers to their questions and solve their complex HR problems. The ERC team is comprised of approximately 900 associates supporting Amazon employees in 49 countries and 14 languages. ERC associates are located in eight locations globally.
This dedicated ERC team is a 24/7/365 center committed to providing accurate HR information to fellow Amazonians this includes working nights, weekends, and holidays. This role is in the support of the 24/7 operations and will be part of a 4 shift (Days, Swing, Graves, and Weekends) rotation targeted at supporting the needs of Amazonians.
We are currently seeking Seasonal HR Contact Center Managers to lead a team of associates dedicated to answering employee questions via phone about time away from work due to illness. In this role, team members will interact directly with Amazon employees in a way that builds trust and displays empathy by providing accurate information and resolving issues. The Manager will closely oversee their work, providing real-time, direct support and feedback to associates that ensures a high caliber customer experience. As such, they will become experts in the work of their team. Managers will be responsible for people management duties of the team, including performance management and coaching; and will also directly handle escalated cases as needed.
This dedicated ERC team is a 24/7/365 center committed to providing accurate HR information to fellow Amazonians this includes working nights, weekends, and holidays. This role is in the support of the 24/7 operations and will be part of a 4 shift (Days, Swing, Graves, and Weekends) rotation targeted at supporting the needs of Amazonians. Applicants from the following states will also be considered: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Specific duties of this role includes:
- Providing direct, real-time support and feedback to your team members
- Holding a relentlessly high bar and enabling a superior customer experience
- Direct handling of escalated contacts as needed
- Oversight of performance expectations including but not limited to attendance, schedule adherence and performance in operational metrics
- Monitor the queue and respond rapidly when additional support is required
- Report on operational metrics and program health to members of senior leadership
- Create a culture of customer obsession and process improvement
- Identify service gaps and engage cross-functional partners to resolve issues and deliver speedy service improvements
- HR experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- Strong judgment and instincts. Ability to manage escalations to resolution.
Please mention that you come from HireForThem
when applying for this job.