Job Description for HR Generalist Manager
A young and innovative started up company is looking for an energetic Full Time HR Generalist
Manager with 10+ years of experience. This position will report to the company’s CFO with following responsibilities and summary:
Job Summary :
The Human Resources Manager will lead and run the daily functions of the Human Resources department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, and leave and enforcing company policies and practices.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with department managers to understand skills and competencies required for the positions.
- Manage and participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave, disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Manage and perform semi-weekly payroll via PEO platform
- Administer and manage Company annual performance reviews
- Maintains compliance with Federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment - related laws and regulations
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required
- 3+ years of human resource management and 10+ years of human resources experience
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired
$10000 - $15000 monthly salary depending on experience with competitive company benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10,000.00 - $15,000.00 per month
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Human Resources: 10 years (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Please mention that you come from HireForThem
when applying for this job.