The Assistant Manager/Staffing Coordinator responsibility is to provide leadership within your assigned branch to assure that operational and financial performance is maintained.
Candidate will work
Monday - Friday from 6 AM - 4 PM
- Providing support to the various facets of our business including transportation, recruiting, job placement, human resources, and customer service.
- Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, and employee referrals.
- Prepare and maintain employment records.
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Performing minor sales activities including cold calls, social media work, lead generation, sales meetings, sales presentations, and quoting, when necessary.
- Performing routine clerical duties including the processing of mail, filing, photocopying, faxing, data entry, scheduling of meetings related to recruitment procedures and accounting.
- Providing horizontal support to other staff members of the other branches.
- Performing any other supporting tasks assigned by the hierarchical supervisors.
- Document preparation – job description; job site information, customer information, etc.
- Arranging interviews.
- Candidate management.
- Posting internal job advertisements.
- Document preparation of management information – monthly; quarterly; annually.
- Responsibility for managing client and candidate feedback forms.
- Identify sources for qualified candidates.
- Prepare for interview such as: receive and screen resumes, make plan of interview, inform to candidates.
- Participate in recruiting events.
Most importantly, this will be a Manager in Training role. The desired candidate must be extremely flexible as our business needs can vary greatly, at times. The preferred candidate will have little to no limitations on their availability and accessibility at all times.
Ability to work independently
Ability to work a flexible schedule including but not limited to holidays.
Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, or weekends
Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business as well as work well under pressure and in high-stress situations.
Ability to work as part of a team, and take initiative independent of direct supervision
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 - $42,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Staffing: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Please mention that you come from HireForThem
when applying for this job.