FamilyFarms Group, located in Brighton, Illinois provides medium and large farms a comprehensive business management and implementation system that delivers the relationships, training and leverage needed to drive success for generations to come.
We are seeking an experienced full-time HR Specialist to join our team!
This position is located in the Brighton office, however, part-time remote work may be accommodated.
Family Farms, LLC is an essential agriculture business supporting Americas Farmers while doing everything we can to keep our team members healthy and happy!
The Associate HR Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the VP of Human Capital and HR Generalist to support the overall mission of the organization. This position carries our responsibilities in the following functional areas: payroll, benefits administration, recruitment/hiring, on-boarding, performance management and employment law compliance.
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS INCLUDING: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401 (k), Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and MORE!
Some Duties include:
- Prepare and process semi-monthly payroll for all employees using ADP Workforce Now payroll software.
- Administer benefit plans, audit and reconcile vendors invoices and payments for all plans, oversees employee eligibility and written communications to participants, broker and vendors.
- Assist all employees with issues and concerns regarding their benefits package, troubleshoot problems and serve as an interface between employee and vendor.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; performance management, training and development.
- Provide support and assist in coaching and educating clients (members) with human resource management activities or practices within their organization
- Conducts new hire orientation and on-boarding.
- Assists other HR team members with the completion of recurring and ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Maintains HR department files, including employee and other relevant documents both paper and electronic
- Associate degree required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- 2-3 years within HR department with primary experience in payroll, required.
- Benefits experience preferred.
- Proficient in the use of payroll processing software (ADP Workforce Now, preferred) Microsoft Office Suite, Specifically Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
- HR: 3 years (Required)
- ADP Workforce Now HR/Payroll: 1 year (Required)
- Benefits Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- Payroll Processing: 2 years (Required)
- Brighton, IL 62012 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
Company's Facebook page:
Please mention that you come from HireForThem
when applying for this job.