About the Company
HSF Affiliates LLC, the parent company of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Berkshire Hathaway Commercial Real Estate and Real Living Real Estate brands has an opportunity for a Video Production Specialist to join our Marketing team at our headquarters in Irvine, California. We are a subsidiary of HomeServices of America, and an affiliate of Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
We are looking for an ambitious Video Production Specialist to join our Marketing team. In this position the Video Production Specialist will be responsible for assisting in the coordination and production of all corporate video, audio and photo content. Scheduling/updating Salesforce and other project management applications. They will assist in shooting and editing interviews, testimonials, promos/sizzles, and other storytelling content in video and audio format to strengthen connections and engagement with corporate objectives, messages and initiatives. MUST SUBMIT A DEMO REEL AND RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED.
The Video Production Specialist will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Assist in the coordination and production of all corporate video content.
- Assist in shooting and editing interviews, testimonials, demos, and other storytelling content in video and audio format to strengthen connections and engagement with corporate objectives, messages and initiatives.
- Learn and apply specific brand guidelines (brand colors, fonts, styles, tone, etc.)
- Plan video shoots, which includes developing schedules and budgets, allocating resources, selecting and reserving shoot locations.
- Create a video project plan that aligns with organizational content goals.
- Maintain video production studio and assets.
- Manage, publish and archive project media and project workflows, utilizing various cloud-based storage systems.
- Assist Video Production Manager where needed. Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Design and produce motion graphics and animations for use in various projects.
- Associates degree or better in Film & Video Production
- Qualification in Film & Video Production or a combination of education and professional experience.
- Strong portfolio/website showing examples of attention to detail and the ability to stylistically interweave videos with soundtracks.
- Working knowledge of professional video and still photography cameras (preferably Sony A7S II).
- Preproduction/planning, sound recording, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding and photography.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud with emphasis on Premiere Pro, After Effects, Media Encoder as well as basic-intermediate knowledge of Audition, Illustrator and Photoshop is preferred.
- Post-production skills including digital video editing, motion graphics design, and video compression.
- Experience working in a production studio setting up lights, sound equipment, backdrops and teleprompters.
- General graphic design experience, basic-intermediate understanding of designing with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is preferred.
- Audio recording techniques for studio and field, including the use of small format mixers, compression, EQ, effects processors, audio, multi-track and waveform editing.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong project management, organizational and planning skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to lead certain projects with minimal oversight.Some experience working in a corporate environment a plus.
- Meet all performance and behavior expectations outlined in the company performance appraisal form or communicated by management.
- Perform responsibilities as directed achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all staff, franchisees and business partners.
- Demonstrate the behavioral and technical competencies necessary to effectively complete job responsibilities. Take personal initiative for technical and professional development.
- Follow the company HR Policy, the Code of Business Conduct and all subsidiary and department policies and procedures, including protecting confidential company information, attending work punctually and regularly, and following good safety practices in all activities.
Other (licenses, certifications, schedule flexibility/OT, travel, etc.):
- Willingness to travel when necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Film & Video Production: 3 years (Preferred)
Please mention that you come from HireForThem
when applying for this job.