- Update and upload product data feeds with content additions and/or revisions. Maintain the integrity and accuracy of content in listings. Understand platform algorithms and optimize listings for search engine rankings.
- Optimize web content for end user performance. Work may include re-formatting or re-writing text, assuring hyperlink integrity, transferring and translating files, and posting of new material to the page involving HTML scripting. Maintaining website content and information flow.
- Find, diagnose, and fix content problems, including broken links, typographical errors, and formatting inconsistencies.
- Work cross-functionally with merchandise coordinators, designers and product buyers to create, update and manage products, photography, promotions, and content.
- Identify trends and category highlights for content and/or promotional opportunities.
- Identify areas for improvement by analyzing user feedback and product reviews.
- Conduct competitive analyses to see what competitors are doing and how the organization can improve
- Other Duties as assigned
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, mathematics or another related field.
Minimum 2 years of experience working in an eCommerce marketing or advertising role Marketplace Platforms preferred (Seller Central, eBay, Walmart, etc.)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, including formulas and functions like V-lookups and Pivot Tables
- Working knowledge of SQL a plus
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Strong understanding of online search and online marketing. Background with SEO and Paid Search Ads preferred.
- Very strong analytical & communication skills
- Strong mathematical and logic skills
- Problem solver; solutions oriented
Familiarity with basic HTML coding a plus
Criminal background check required
Prompt, regular attendance required. 40 hours/week. 8 hr day scheduled so as to work core office hours of 8:00 am—5:00 pm.
*Will consider applicants who wish to work remotely from within the U.S. who meet all required which includes experience with Amazon Seller Central and preferred skills and experience and who agree to work Eastern Time zone hours.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Basic HTML: 1 year (Preferred)
- Amazon Seller Central: 1 year (Required)
- SEO and Paid Search ads: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel (Proficient): 1 year (Required)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Are you able to perform V-Look-ups and Pivot Tables?
Please mention that you come from HireForThem
when applying for this job.