We have an exciting opportunity for dedicated, hard-working, and goal focused individuals to work on a great team in a growing organization. We're a family operated, financially stable business, with national capabilities. Please review the summary and qualifications of this position and complete the online-application for immediate consideration. Thank you for your interest in Ervin Cable Construction, we look forward to hearing from you!
A successful Human Resources Specialist shall be responsible for processing, verifying, and maintaining employee personnel files, employee benefit plans, and other confidential information; explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees. At a minimum, the position requires a good working knowledge of general office functions; proficient in the use of word processing and spreadsheet software with emphasis on Microsoft Office; ability to use a computer and other office related equipment; ability to read, understand, interpret, input, and analyze data.
- the ability to work safely, with or without supervision;
- the ability to read understand, interpret, input, and analyze data with a high degree of accuracy and completeness;
- excellent manual dexterity;
- the ability to organize work load to determine priority of duties;
- the ability to follow instructions and communicate verbally and in writing;
- the ability to work seated at a table for extended periods;
- Completion of high-level tasks in support of an assigned department/project.
- Receive, organize, file, and maintain documents and/or data for an assigned department/project.
- Communicate with employees, contractors, vendors, and/or customers to assist assigned department/project.
- Read, interpret, and input data in support of an assigned department/project.
- Additional Duties as assigned.
- 2 years of related work experience.
- Proficient in the use of office hardware and software. (PCs, Tablets, Printers, Copiers, Microsoft, Google, etc.)
- Excellent Customer Service skills and strong English language skills both oral and written.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check.
Benefits (*Full-Time Only):
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plans
- *Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- *Stock Purchase Plan
- *Short & Long Term Disability
- *Supplemental Life and ADD&D Insurance
- *Paid Holidays & Vacation (PTO)
- *Tuition Reimbursement
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Please mention that you come from HireForThem
when applying for this job.