Would you like to join an awesome and quickly growing team that is deploying exciting agricultural technology across the USA?
(Please apply on our website at https://www.rogoag.com/join-our-team. Only applicants who apply on our website will be considered for the position.)
About The Company:
- Rogo is an Ag-Tech company that helps farmers apply fertilizer more efficiently. To do that, we build and operate autonomous robots that have collected over 100K acres of soil samples within the past year.
- Meet our quickly growing team at https://www.rogoag.com/team that is headquartered in West Lafayette, IN.
- Our team respects each other deeply, while at the same debating ideas fiercely to get to the best solution. At Rogo, a growth mindset > knowledge and real results > effort.
- Join us on our path to improve both Precision Agriculture and the peoples’ lives we touch along the way (including our own team).
- Keep our books up to date with high accuracy
- Timely and accurate processing of ingoing and outgoing payments
- Provide excellent HR support
- Go above and beyond in vendor relationship management
- Provide accurate map-making (training provided) and ops data mgmnt
- Provide flexible support to the team
- Full-time role (35-40 hours a week)
- Bookkeeping & Cash Management Functions - Close Books, Reimburse, Pay Bills, Invoice & Collect, Review & Reconcile expenses
- HR Support Functions - Post Jobs, Schedule Interviews, Complete Onboarding, File Gov. Required Items and Wage Reports
- Vendor Mgmt - Setup, Documents, Communication
- Client & Operations Support (file & data mgmt, setup, file prep for our robot operational team)
- Traits (in addition to cultural values): ;
- Details and number focused to deliver high quality
- Thrives at crushing tasks, whether new or repetitive
- Enjoys helping others be successful
- Organizes & communicates information clearly & succinctly
- Fluent with technology, especially Quickbooks Online (additional - Google Suite, CRMs, Spreadsheets)
- Digital data and file organization using Google Drive
- 2-4 years of bookkeeping experience
- 2-4 years of technical administrative experience
- HR experience, start-up experience
Start Date & Location
- Start in July 2020; Willing to work in Wolcott, IN / Lafayette, IN area
- Work in office 80% of the time starting out (4 days a week in office), after learning role could transition to mostly virtual (up to 4 days a week from home depending)
Compensation / Benefits
- Full Time Hourly Position: hourly pay based on market, experience & skill
- Potentially 80% Virtual Position: Dependent Upon Team Needs and Excellent Completion of Training
- Work with exciting Ag-technology for a purpose.
- Work with an amazing, quickly growing team.
- Challenge yourself to grow in many different areas.
Interested? Please apply on our website at https://www.rogoag.com/join-our-team. Only applicants who apply on our website will be considered for the position.
Job Type: Full-time
As an essential business supporting farmers, we continue to operate at full strength. Work that can be done from home is done from home after training.
- Technical Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
Please mention that you come from HireForThem
when applying for this job.