Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
Pays employees and compiles payroll information by managing payroll preparation; completing reports; maintaining records.
· Provide management and consultation for the recruitment, hiring, selection, development, training, socialization and progression of all employees within the business.
· Serves as a business partner for Executive leaders in planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
· Develop and implement strategic Human Resource Strategic solutions to meet workforce demands and labor force trends.
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
· Develop and maintain an employer of choice level of employee benefits programs which are communicated through fact-based sources from studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management.
· Manage employee relations through creating and deploying workplace policies and handbook. Driving conclusion of workplace issues by investigating and resolving in an expeditious timeline which preserves employee-employer relationships.
· Working with all departments to ensure a safe environment
· Maintains payroll information by directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
· Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers.
· Pays employees by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers to bank accounts.
· Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
· Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
· Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
· Emotional intelligence
· Communication Proficiency / Informing others
· Decision Making
· Strategic alignment
· Developing Standards / Detail oriented
· Managing Processes
· Organization Skills
· Promoting Process Improvement
· Time Management
0-10% Travel for training and offsite meetings
Ability to sit and stand appropriately for 8 or more hours at a time. Occasionally lift up to 25-50lbs.
Exempt; Full-time salaried position (40+ hours a week), Monday – Friday
· Associate Degree: Administrative Assistant or Human Resources, preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree: Human Resources or Business Administration, preferred
· 6-8 years of managerial experience
· 2-3 years of Human Resources, benefits, and payroll management
Certificates & Licenses
· Professional certification in Human Resources is desired
Job Type: Full-time
Posted 1 week agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume