The Training and Development Manager is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization's employees. This position assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 5 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the job duties and responsibilities.
- Experience in the Food Processing or Manufacturing industries preferred.
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential preferred.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment through assessments, focus groups, or employee interviews.
- Develops training and development programs and objectives.
- Administers spending against the departmental budget.
- Obtains and/or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
- Develops and maintains organizational communications such as intranet bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Modifies programs as needed.
- Pursue and coordinate with outside training and/or educational vendors when necessary.
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Works effectively as an employee with other members of management and the HR staff.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company matching Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- Short term and long term disability
- Referral program
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Plans
WholeStone Farms is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Please mention that you come from HireForThem
when applying for this job.