Human Resources Director
Quality Biomedical, Inc. is a leading provider of medical equipment management and repair services to hospitals, home medical equipment companies and other healthcare related companies. The company currently operates in 7 states and is continuing its expansion to all major regions in the country. The company’s service centers are ISO 9001:2015 certified and have a strong reputation for high quality work and the fastest turnaround in the industry.
Due to continued growth, we are currently searching for a full-time HR Director, to work from our offices in Boulder, CO.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures and best practices; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers; writes and places advertisements; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; extends job offers; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors employee relations counseling; conducts exit interviews.
- Oversees the online timecard system, setup new employee’s account, assign roles, process attendance data for payroll.
- Notifies and educates employees who are newly eligible for benefits and ensures distribution of company benefits and other related incentive programs.
- Work closely with the CFO to ensure compliance with labor laws, employee relations, policies and procedures; documents human resources actions.
- Maintains responsibility for organization compliance with federal, state and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters.
- Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters, advise managers on policies like equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment.
- Develop organizational training and compliance programs as well as performance management process.
- Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the organization.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies
- Evaluate, recommend and implement HRIS solutions
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
- Other duties identified by the manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Prior experience in managing HR in organizations with 50+ employees and multi-state.
- Strong working knowledge of HRIS and payroll systems
- Must have strong work ethics and high level of integrity.
- Analytical in nature with the ability to develop HR metrics and analytics
- Hands-on self-starter with minimal supervision needed
Benefits: Health insurance, Paid time off, Paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Please mention that you come from HireForThem
when applying for this job.