Are you an outside the box thinker? Have you been in an HR Manager role for some time and are ready to take the next step in your career? Do you consider yourself a jack of all trades in HR with a continued thirst for knowledge? Have you been dreaming of a work environment that encourages you to bring your ideas to the table and is equally passionate about continuous improvement? If you said yes, we may have just the role for you!
As an HR Director, you will make an impact by delivering intuitive human resources support to a driven organization that provides comprehensive primary care and preventive care services to persons of all ages, races, religions and sexual orientations regardless of their ability to pay. As a part of our inclusive team, the HR Director is a pivotal role that bridges the connection between people, policy and our organizational evolution. Join us in our mission to providing best in class service and people who deliver medical, dental, behavioral health, and pharmacy services to those in need everyday. Be a part of a purpose. Leverage your skills as a balanced, internal diplomat, that can oversee and enhance our employee relations, compliance, safety, benefits, and recruiting initiatives. Bring an open mind, professionalism and enthusiasm to an organization that truly cares!
JOB REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university preferred with a business/HR focus.
· Minimum of 5+ years demonstrated and progressive experience in a corporate HR environment.
· Professional HR certification is preferred.
· Healthcare industry experience a plus.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
· This position requires effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, good judgement, and intermediate computer literacy.
· Requires skill in communicating successfully with top-level management and the public.
· Comprehensive knowledge of appropriate community activities, agencies, and services.
· Capability to ensure accurate preparation of professional, technical and administrative reports.
· Ability to speak before groups.
· This position requires strong computer literacy, including intermediate skills with MS Office Suite and HRIS systems.
· While performing job duties, the incumbent is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The incumbentfrequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms. The incumbent is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and climb or balance. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time
Taking appropriate precautions per guidelines as an organization.
Posted 2 weeks agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume