· Provide a warm welcome to all customers - phone, email, in person – 30-80 contacts per day
· Confidently assist with a wide variety of customer requests – account reconciliation, pricing information, create fuel tickets & service work orders, vetting calls for other departments, etc.
· Compose and distribute professional communication – verbal, written
· Complete daily deposit transactions accurately
· Maintain company and customer confidentiality
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES will have strong skills in communications, professionalism, accuracy, organization, and able to perform several tasks simultaneously. Office Suite experience and typing skills are critical. Soft-selling skills are helpful when providing information and offering options to customers.
SCHEDULE & WORK - Hours are basic M-F business day with seasonal flexibility to participate in rotations of later hours, Saturday, and remote office on-call. Consistent, on-time attendance for a fulltime (40 hr/wk) schedule.
ATMOSPHERE – Bourne’s Energy is Vermont Family Owned and Operated since 1947. Our customers and employees are WHO WE ARE and taking care of them is our TOP priority. Our single employee office is located within another local family business and all company resources are only a phone extension away. Training takes place primarily within other offices and will require travel.
Job Type: Full-time
Communication method(s) used:
Company's Facebook page:
Posted 3 weeks agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume