This position is accountable for providing support and administration to Human Resources programs in a region, including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Employee Relations, Safety, Performance Management and Succession Planning. The role assists in the execution and development of programs and practices to support HR business and to maintain compliance.
- Work as a partner to regional leadership to ensure human capital problem resolution.
- Administer HR programs and practices within the region ensuring regulatory compliance and alignment with business initiatives, including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Employee Relations, Safety, Performance Management and Succession Planning.
- Partner with regional leaders on application of corporate policy and practices in accordance with Federal and local laws and industry recognized best business practices.
- Communicate and administer HR Policies, procedures, products, services and strategies that balance the needs of the business unit with employee needs.
- Guide employees, supervisors, managers on policy administration.
- Resolve employee relations issues within scope in accordance with regulations, and company policy and practice; elevate for next level support for high risk employee relations issues.
- Provides support through metrics to ensure accuracy in decision making through data.
- Be the “GO TO” HR professional for a region, ensuring coordination of all HR functions in the region and central HR Specialty groups.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Please mention that you come from HireForThem
when applying for this job.