The Payroll/HR Specialist is an integral part to the entire Accounting team. This person will be responsible for processing payroll, all payroll functions, and maintaining personnel files. It is especially important to know all processes, expectations, goals, and proper procedures. This position must be a good communicator, have integrity, and have the flexibility to be a multitasker. This position will be flexible in shift schedules to meet payroll demands.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Collecting timesheet data and payroll information.
· Entering data into payroll and administrative databases and software programs.
· Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions, etc.
· Preparing and processing paychecks and cash deposits.
· Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions.
· Preparing and distributing income statements.
· Responding to payroll-related inquiries and resolving concerns.
· Performing account balance and payroll reconciliations.
· Preparing financial reports for accounting and auditing purposes.
· Preparing periodic payroll reports for review by management.
Human Resource Specialist:
· Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status.
· Identify the company’s hiring needs and manage the recruitment process to ensure it runs smoothly.
· Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issue in a timely and professional manner.
· Associate degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or another related field.
· 2+ years’ experience in Payroll functions
· Experience with ADP not required, but preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Posted 2 weeks agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume