Overview: Obtain potential location information for individuals and businesses by cross-referencing available data in various directories and databases and updating client files to allow further processing by other departments requiring this information. Under daily supervision, utilize available data to potentially locate individuals and business.
- Obtain potential location information for individuals and businesses by cross-referencing available data.
- Maintain knowledge and compliance with all FDCPA and state laws.
- Accurately compare and evaluate information on multiple systems.
- Communicate in writing and verbally (in person and/or via phone) with supervisors, managers, and co-workers.
- Able to successfully navigate between servicing calls and Skiptracing without delay or error.
- Comprehend and execute verbal and written directions from supervisors/managers.
- Frequently read and interpret information in written form and from a computer monitor regarding clients, debtors, policy and procedure, FDCPA and State laws, and company memos.
- Participate in various problem solving and decision making activities requiring skills such as listening, speaking, reading, writing, basic math and independent thinking.
- Operate various equipment and systems requiring manual and visual dexterity and hand/eye coordination.
- Update accounts in all Directories.
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Collections or skiptracing experience preferred.
- Basic math, written communication skills.
- Moderate typing skills of 40 WPM preferred.
- Ability to work on PC majority of time.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, organizational skills and observation skills.
- Capable of handling high volume independently.
- Ability to prioritize and continuously meet the department rate per hour standards
- PC Knowledge.
- Ability to be receptive to feedback, willing to learn.
- Ability to be receptive and responsive to change and to embrace continuous improvement.
- One or more years of previous administrative work experience.
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off – Start accruing time on day 1
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 8 paid holidays, including your birthday off!
- Earn extra days off for good attendance
- 3 months of parental leave (for eligible associates)
- Tuition reimbursement, discounted car insurance
- Continuous world-class training & development
- Great culture, frequent fun events, game rooms
- Mentoring program
- Winner of the ‘Best Mentoring Program’ award, by HR.com.
- CCS is a 2017 ‘Best Call Center to Work For’ award recipient
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $12.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
Please mention that you come from HireForThem
when applying for this job.