Tri-Pac, Inc. a contract development and manufacturing company (CDMO) specializing in liquid and aerosol filling for personal care and pharmaceutical marketers, is seeking an experienced HR Manager for immediate addition to our fast growing team. The position is in South Bend, Indiana.
Primary Function: The ideal candidate will be responsible for recruitment efforts, new hire orientation and onboarding, employee termination, payroll and benefits, company policy and procedure adherence. In addition, you will build strong relationships with our company's managers in order to help them with their human resource needs.
- Responsible for the recruitment and staffing of all level positions in primarily a corporate and plant environment
- Provide advice, guidance and assistance to all management and supervisory staff on interpretation and administration of personnel policies and programs.
- Oversee full-cycle of recruitment efforts
- Business Continuity Planning & Implementation
- Thorough knowledge transfer and coaching, assist client group to acquire skills and knowledge for effectively handling and resolving employees' issues.
- Develop and oversee new hire orientation, onboarding efforts and employee termination process
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and legal Responsibilities
- Administers coaching/ counseling and/ discipline as appropriate. Maintains a positive and effective relationship with the workforce in an effort to accomplish business goals.
- HR - Recruiting, Orientation, Scheduling, Conflict Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- Leadership & Interpersonal Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area
- 7+ years' of experience working in Human Resources Required - Manufacturing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Collaborative with initiative and high sense of urgency
Competitive Salary/ Pay & Packages, Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Disability (Long term/ Short term) and Continuous Training. Work where you are HAPPY. Tri-Pac, Inc. also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with Tri-Pac, Inc.
Tri-Pac, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $37.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Professional Development Assistance
- Vision Insurance
Mandatory Mask while on site, mandatory temperature checks prior to entering building, numerous sanitizer stations, no personal property into/ out of building
- recruiting: 6 years (Required)
- South Bend, IN 46628 (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please mention that you come from HireForThem
when applying for this job.