Introduce and sell driving opportunities to prospective drivers by fielding incoming calls, emails, and conducting cold calls. Responsible for advertising, sourcing, and screening candidates to meet hiring goals with qualified candidates. Assist with on-boarding orientation and focus on driver retention to ensure continuity between the driver and the company.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Partners with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates, administers appropriate assessments and reference checking, makes recommendations to hire/not hire and delivers employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Provides proactive analysis or recruiting issues and develop solutions to assist hiring managers with recruiting/hiring decisions.
- Analyze documentation to determine if candidates meet company qualifications standards and DOT regulations.
- Communicates employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g. benefits, compensation, hours of work)
- Meet or exceed specific weekly/monthly staffing goals.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Responsible for marketing and advertising based on the company’s core values and employment needs.
- Seeks out solutions, along with the Operations Manager and confidently works with other departments to implement sustainable solutions.
- Responsible for driver retention and will be available to the entire fleet to ensure continuity between the driver and the company
- Point of contact for all driver issues.
- Actively listen to driver situations and formulate meaningful responses.
- Balance accommodating the driver with identifying what is best for the company.
- Keep statistics on driver interactions and document.
- Speak with all new hire drivers at determined intervals (e.g. 1 week, 1 month, 6 months, etc.) to check in and assist them as needed.
- Detail oriented
- Positive attitude
- Cultural Awareness
- Relationship Management
- Ethical Practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
Please mention that you come from HireForThem
when applying for this job.