FINANCE MANAGER/ HUMAN RESOURCES Manager Job Summary:
This position will help to manage financial activities of Arnprior Aerospace including preparing timely and accurate financial reports, ensuring the adequacy and proper management of internal controls, identifying and implementing process improvements, cash management and preparing ad hoc analysis as required.
This position will also lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices. This position will also assist and serve as back up to the Finance team.
· Timely and accurate financial statement preparation (separate entity as well as consolidated/combined) and analysis
· Accounting records are maintained, including proper documentation and process controls
Human Resources Supervisory Responsibilities:
· Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff.
· Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
· Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
· Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
· Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
· Provides support and guidance to management and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
· Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
· Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
· Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
· Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
· Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
· Serve as backup to the finance department to cover vacations, absences, etc.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
· Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
· Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS system (ADP Workforce Now).
Education and Experience:
· A minimum of five years of human resource management experience preferred.
· HR certification highly desired.
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
· Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
Excellent employer paid benefit package will be provided after completion of the introductory period, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance and Life insurance, and 401K plan with Employer match. We also offer paid holidays, Sick and Vacation time.
Applicants must be eligible to meet the requirements for U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Arnprior Aerospace is an independent, privately owned company with manufacturing sites in Ontario & Quebec, Canada; Chihuahua, Mexico and Portland, Oregon. Arnprior Aerospace provides mechanical structures used for multiple applications to aerospace and defense markets. An experienced team of skilled employees delivers designs, structures, and components to demanding customer specifications and delivery schedules. Since its divestiture from Boeing in 2005, Arnprior Aerospace has aggressively expanded its customer base and capability offerings. Today, the legacy of fifty-plus years of commitment and dedication is found in the products and services produced at Arnprior.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Posted 2 weeks agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume