Lloyd/Flanders Industries in Menominee, Michigan, is a leading manufacturer of quality casual indoor/outdoor wicker furniture. Lloyd/Flanders Industries is currently seeking to fill the following position:
Human Resources Manager
Responsible for developing, managing, and coordinating the policies and procedures to maximize production efficiency.
- Negotiate and administer collective bargaining agreements.
- Represent Company management in day-to-day operations and union contract issues.
- Work cooperatively with union leadership to resolve labor contract issues and grievances.
- Ensure managers understand and effectively administer the labor agreement.
- Formulate and administer personnel policies that attract, retain, and motivate employees.
- Administer the Company’s workers' compensation program. Fulfill OSHA record keeping requirements and file related accident/injury reports.
- Administer and evaluate wage and salary programs.
- Manages and oversee indirect compensation.
- Analyze and identify employee training needs.
- Promote, manage, and oversee Company safety and employee wellness.
- Represent the Company in regulatory matters and at personnel hearings and investigations.
Education and Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- 5 years experience preferably in a manufacturing and union environment.
- Extensive knowledge of labor relations, personnel management, benefits, safety, and
compensation administration procedures.
- Ability to negotiate collective bargaining and labor contract administration matters.
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, or SPHR certification.
Lloyd/Flanders Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Posted 3 weeks agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume