Job Title: HR Systems Specialist
Department/Group: Human Resources
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Travel Required: No
The HR Systems Specialist is responsible for maintaining and managing HR systems and system processes, entering and updating employee data within each system in a timely manner, and ensuring data accuracy, including payroll, benefits, and other HR systems as assigned. The HR Systems Specialist is responsible for maintaining compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and assisting employees with information or training as appropriate.
- Responsible for ADP payroll system administration.
- Maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Provides system guidance and training to employees requesting help.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Creates and runs payroll related reports as directed.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage and hour laws, and best practices
- Single point of contact for all payroll related issues and works with ADP to identify and resolve problems within the system.
- Serve as the primary contact for employees, plan vendors, and third-party administrators.
- Coordinate the transfer of data to external contacts for services, premiums, and plan administration.
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes.
- Coordinate daily benefits processing. Handle enrollments, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability, accident and death claims, rollovers, loans, hardships, and compliance testing.
- Oversee maintenance of employee benefits files, maintain group benefits database, and update employee payroll records.
- Gather employee data and oversee the processing of monthly billings
- Assist, advise, and counsel employees and dependents on day-to-day benefit-related questions regarding eligibility, coverage, and provisions as needed.
- Inputs, updates, and maintains employees’ personal/ work information
- Maintains all employee-related company documents, updating as necessary
- Provide day-to-day employee portal user support.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable local, state and federal regulations
- Sends required employee data to the timekeeping system in a timely manner, ensuring the accuracy of information.
- Single point of contact for employee questions and assistance.
- Work with third-party vendors to address any data connection issues that may arise.
- Provides the necessary training to meet end user’s needs.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, systems, HR or related field
- 3-5 yrs. of experience with HR systems, specifically employee information systems and payroll, ADP preferred
- Experience in administration of benefits
- PHR or SPHR preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- ADP: 1 year (Preferred)
- payroll, benefits or EIS: 3 years (Required)
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
Company's Facebook page:
Please mention that you come from HireForThem
when applying for this job.