Overall Objective: This individual will provide a wide range of administrative duties including conducting research, preparing reports and spreadsheets, managing web content and social media accounts, assist innavigating, maintaining, organizing and extracting information from various data bases across multiple departments. This will include assistance in various data entry processes, as well as translating designated data into formats that provide operational measures and trends.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Assist in promoting and implementing new software capabilities to move from hard copy to electronic operational process including:
o Designated data entry and report writing targeting:
§ Designated financial reports
§ Purchasing process that lends itself to ongoing analysis
§ Asset management that categorizes Project Turnabout assets. (furnishings, computers etc.)
§ Human Resources information system
· Work with supervisor to maintain current Project Turnabout software systems including cross-training on:
o Procentive, Donor Perfect, and assorted data bases.
o Learning new financial and HR software sufficient to make use of new capabilities.
· Assists in managing web content and company social media accounts, including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and other relevant platforms
· Play an active role within Quality Improvement teams
· Efficiently organize, maintain, and update information database;
· Coordinate with others as needed to achieve desired outcomes, and provide reliable and authoritative information and reports
· Other job related duties as assigned
· Must demonstrate working knowledge and/or ability/ willingness to learn the basic operations of each of the information systems in place within our organization
· Must understand and protect the confidentiality of company records/information in accordance with all standards and regulations on data privacy as well as Project Turnabout policy and procedures.
· Have strong communication skills; both written and oral
· Committed to teamwork
· Must be able to effectively disseminate information
· Highly organized individual with strong knowledge foundation in computer applications including excel spreadsheets
· Ability to multi-task and work concurrently on multiple projects
· A Bachelor’s Degree preferred; but will consider experience commensurate with characteristics that indicate a successful fit.
· Proficient in and/or willing to adapt to data management software packages is required.
· Per MN State Requirements must be free from chemical/gambling use problems for at least two (2) years.
1. Must be able to work with computer for long periods.
2. Must be able to sit for at least two hours at a time may have to lift up to 40 pounds when handling boxes of record files.*
*Accommodations may be made for some physical requirements, if employee is qualified and able to compensate for physical limitations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $19.00 per hour
Posted 3 weeks agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume