- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases, and tracking vacation.
- Conduct benefit enrollment for new employees & maintain benefit reporting requirements.
- Maintain employee database by completing forms, reports and state and federal regulatory compliance; including I-9 documentation.
- Process payroll and manage employee benefits for 180+ employees
- Poll electronic time clock and review the downloaded information for completeness and accuracy.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies as necessary.
- Prepares periodic reports of earnings, taxes and deductions.
- Perform payroll audits as necessary.
- Assist HR Manager with various HR and payroll related projects.
- Experience with processing payroll utilizing QuickBooks preferred.
- Recent Payroll or HR experience of at least 3 years.
- Associates Degree in Business, Finance, HR. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. No recruiters please.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- QuickBooks: 3 years (Required)
- Human Resources: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please mention that you come from HireForThem
when applying for this job.